DR. TRUPTI SHARMA
Reg. No : 41339
Gender : Female
Hospital : Om Parkash Eye Institute
Location : Pathankot
Languages Spoken : English, Hindi and Punjabi
- Worked as Asst. Professor in ophthalmology for 3 and ½ years at Krishna Institute of Medical science Karad Maharashtra
- Phaco surgeon & cornea & squint specialist at DOPEI, Pathankot & visiting
- Consultant at DOPEI, Amritsar from May 2010 to date.
- Trupti has done her medical graduation, MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Miraj-Maharashtra. She has been a gold medalist and university ranker. Shivaji University Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
- She has done post graduation in ophthalmology from Lions NAB eye Hospital Miraj Maharashtra. She completed DNB ophthalmology in 2006.
- She has done fellowship in cornea and eye banking and is registered cornea transplant surgeon.
- She has done fellowship in paediatric ophthalmology and squint and is among first batch fellowship certified specialists of paediatric ophthalmic & squint. She received fellowship FAICO – Paediatric ophthalmology & squint from All – India collegiums of ophthalmologist 2010.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- University Rank Holder in MBBS-Shivaji University-2000
- Best Award for free paper in Deccan Ophthalmic Conference-State Level-2005
- Co-Instructor for Instruction Course in Phacoemulsification at National Level Confernece-Kolkata AIOS 2016
- White House Phacoemulsification in white cataracts
- Gold medal- Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Shatayushi Award for best medical student in Maharashtra in 2000.
Speciality Cataract Cornea Paediatric in Ophthalmology and Squint
Degrees DNB Ophthalmology